The sun emits a wide spectrum of electromagnetic radiation, which extends from the extreme ultraviolet to the infrared and heat rays. For the treatment of essential skin diseases, the UV range is suitable. The Davita Mini UVA-Flood Light can be used for successful treatment of all skin parts suffering atopic dermatitis, eczema, acne, polymorphic light eruption and other skin diseases. The device can be used at home or in surgery.
- Therapy for treatment of all skin parts taken through easily, safely and comfortably while standing, laying or sitting.
- UVA-lamp set for different therapies.
- The swiveable device is easy to use and enables treatment in varying positions.
- Even lying down treatment interval can be optimally adjusted by the stepless height adjustment with gas spring.
- The integrated microprocessor control enables precise metering of exposure. After the selected shutter speed, the lights are automatically switched off to prevent overdoses.
- The powerful device allows short treatment times with very low heat generation and is equipped with an hour meter.
- A protective glass protects against contact with the lamps, and the device is easy to clean.
- The mobile device requires little space, and there are only low operating and follow-up costs.
- The device is delivered factory-measured and with a dose-time table.
- The Mini UVA-Flood Light is a certified medical device in accordance with European Directive 93/42/EEC.
- 2 years guarantee
- Performance: 4 x 40 Watt
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 52 x 10 cm
- Weight: ca. 25 kg
- Wavelength range: 315 - 400 nm
- Indications: Atopic dermatitis, eczema, acne, polymorphic light eruption etc.
- Mains connection: 230 V / 50 Hz
Write Product Review
- No review available for this item.